Abstract submission is closed
Thank you very much for your contribution!
All remaining abstract notifications will be sent out until Monday, August 29. If you won't get a notification until that day, please inform us.
All accepted abstracts will be presented as traditional posters and will be concidered for the poster award.
All abstracts must be submitted using the
Submission Form of this page. In case of problems please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 1st, 2016 NEW: August 22nd, 2016
- Word Document (.doc or .docx)
- DIN A4 size
- Margin on all sides 2 cm
- Minimum font size of 8 pt
- maxium length is one page
Please use the following template for your abstract:
- Introduction – "Why was this study/research performed?"
- Methods – "How has this problem been studied?"
- Results – "Principal data and statistical analysis"
- Discussion - "What is the interpretation of the data?"
- Conclusion – "What is the relevance to clinical practice or future research?"
- The content may not promote the proprietary interests of any commercial entity.
- Content must be restricted to pure science, industry issues and operation of devices, Product /company names should be included only to identify the MR hardware/software/ peripherals used, but not to promote proprietary interests (see Point 1)
- All recommendations involving clinical medicine must be based on evidence that is accepted within the profession of medicine as adequate justification for their indications and contraindications in the care of patients.
- All scientific research referred to, reported or used in support or justification of a patient care recommendation must conform to generally accepted standards of experimental design, data collection and analysis.
- Innovation/novelty, advancement of knowledge, and/or improvement of clinical capabilities
- Data: The data should be substantive and not just implied.
- Organization of presentation (hypothesis or objectives, methods, results, discussion/conclusions.)
- Abstracts should have relevance for current or future application.
- Quality of presentation (spelling, format, grammar).
All accapted abstracts will be presented as traditional poster. The maximum poster size is DIN A0 (841 x 1189 mm) - portrait.
Contanct information of first author is needed. You will receive a confirmation email if your abstract was succesfully handed in.